This may seem a strange thing to have in a website like Piereport-News, but the fact is that food & diet is one of the ways the globalists suppress us.We have been conditioned to eat food in an unnatural way to maximise input and minimise benefit. What I mean by that is our food today is so processed our bodies cannot cope with processing the sludge we stuff down our throats.
It takes much more processed food to gain the nutriments we need to survive, our bodies are tricked into thinking that we are starving because it isn’t getting the correct nutrition, so makes you feel hungry before you really need to eat, and because it’s in starvation mode, it stores as much fat as possible.
We become over weight due to the fat storing survival mechanism of the body,and constantly tired and listless because we are simply not feeding the body machine with the correct fuel. One of the simplest ways to gain the best nutrition from food is to eat it raw.
The raw food diet has been around quite a while but when it comes to living a raw food lifestyle there is still some confusion about the type of foods you can consume and how they will benefit your body.
While many start eating a raw food diet to lose weight there are many other benefits that should be considered. Among them is the fact that it can help you live a longer and healthier life. By it’s very nature raw food has not been processed so ounce for ounce it is better fuel.
With today’s busy (on the go) lifestyle and so many pre-packaged ready to eat foods available the simple truth is that most of people eat way too much in the way of processed food. In fact, most of us don’t even stop to think about what we’re putting into our bodies. We eat to satisfy the hunger pangs, not to fuel our body and mind.
When it comes to consuming a raw food diet it simply means consuming food in its natural, unprocessed form. There are many very good reasons why this is a good idea. For example, processing and cooking food can take a large amounts of the nutritional of value away from the foods we eat. To every other species on the planet, food is fuel and consumed in it’s natural form.We however, mess about with it, add chemicals and colourings, cook it until it contains little or no goodness, and complain that we are over weight and sick.
Do you ever remember hearing your mother or grandmother say “don’t peel your carrots or potatoes”? They were right! They told you this because they knew that most of the nutrients are in or just under the surface of the skin. This holds true for almost all of the fruits and vegetables that we consume, with a few exceptions. We will talk more about those later.
A common misconception is that consuming a raw food diet means that you can’t eat anything cooked ever again. When in reality it doesn’t mean that at all. You don’t have to eat everything raw. It simply means that at least 75% of the food that you eat should be unprocessed and uncooked. What this means is that if you can have 25% of your food cooked, ie meat etc and the other 75% raw, you will be well on the way to a better diet. Now, I haven’t eaten meat for 18 years so this isn’t too much of an issue, but, I don’t like raw potatoes, so those I cook.
The mainstay of the diet will consist of eating unprocessed, uncooked, organic, whole foods, such as fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, legumes, dried fruits, seaweeds, etc.
Did you know that cooking your food not only removes some of the nutrition, but it also takes away a lot of the flavour? So we add seasoning by way of salt, sugar and sauces which give us nothing but problems.
A raw food diet means eating more the way our healthier and more fit ancestors did. They cooked very little, and certainly didn’t cook or process fruits and vegetables. They ate them raw! When you stop to think about eating a raw food diet it only makes sense. It’s how our bodies were meant to consume and process food for nutrition and energy.
There are many benefits to eating to a raw food diet, as we will discuss further in future posts. Just keep in mind that when you begin eating a raw food diet you will notice that your metabolism will work better, you will lose excess weight, have more energy and enjoy the benefits of better health. So what do you have to lose? There are tough times ahead, one of the ways we need to prepare for this is to get healthy.
Make sure you look for call back to PieReport-News soon. In the next post I will be talking more about why you should consider switching to a raw food diet.