Open source, free to copy and distribute. This astonishing interview between James Stewart and Mike Adams (the Health Ranger) from NaturalNews.com reveals the shocking TORTURE of a 65-year-old “milk man” in California. Details from the interview include:
Please download in case this video is removed by YouTube
* How James was subjected to severe food deprivation.
* How he was interrogated by deputies and accused of being a “sovereign,” then branded with a red arm band (Nazi-style) to falsely indicate that he was a danger to the general population.
* How James was shackled in long chains wrapped around his waist multiple times, then had his hands cuffed behind his back which was bound to the heavy waist chain to restrict his movement. His handcuffs were so tight he thought his wrists would break.
* James was then handcuffed to a cold bench, restricting his movement to just six inches, then left on the bench for 4-5 hours.
* James was then forcibly subjected to various medical tests, including forced chest X-rays even while he was handcuffed.
* He was placed in a cold cell wearing only a T-shirt and pants, where he soon began to suffer from hypothermia and found himself violently shivering just to stay alive.
* How he was made to suffer through total sleep deprivation all night long as other prisoners were screaming and banging on the walls.
* His cell was then flooded with raw human sewage, which flowed into his jail cell 2-3 inches deep, covering his shoes and shirt. LA County jail guards then ordered James to clean up all the raw sewage in his cell by handing him a small hand-held squeegee and demanding that he squeegee out all the raw sewage himself (which he reluctantly did).
* He was then forced to stay in the putrid raw sewage cell for over 30 hours, fighting off nausea and living in bacteriological filth that threatened his health.
* All along, the LA County prison guards gloated over their treatment of prisoners while laughing and joking about their power to subject prisoners to such abuse. This behavior openly mimics that of Gitmo guards who took pictures gloating over their torture and murder of prisoners of war.
* During this entire process, James was not allowed a single phone call nor any visit from an attorney. His right to speak to an attorney was repeatedly denied.
* At no point was James notified of what he was being charged with. He was never presented with an arrest warrant nor were any charges explained to him.
* James was mysteriously “lost” in the system and LA County officials claimed they did not know where he was. This was apparently a deliberate attempt to subject an individual to drawn-out torture without legal representation and make sure no one could locate them to check on their health or arrest status.